About Membership - Volunteers
Becoming a member of Long Island Volunteer Center as a registered volunteer has many benefits, among them:
- Members can sign up for listed volunteer opportunities;
- Members may, if they wish, receive emails regarding events, training, and other items of interest to volunteers;
- Members can manage their volunteer activities online. The system provides automated search and email tools to notify you when opportunities and events come available that match your interests. Using the site, you can express interest in specific opportunities and maintain a record of your future and past volunteer activities, including the hours you served.
Please take a moment and do the following as well:
- Get informed by 'Like'-ing us on Facebook.
- Get inspired by 'Follow'-ing us on Twitter.
- Get ideas by visiting our blog.
If you have any questions, do contact us and we will be happy to answer them for you.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering on Long Island!